Saturday, 28 October 2017

Catalonia Catastrophe

Yesterday I learned that the Catalonia region attempted to declare itself an independent country from the rest of Spain. The Spanish government has taken action and will halt the devolved government of the region and force the community to accept unity.

I have no view myself because I'm not Spanish and I believe it is none of my business. I only hope that this episode does not lead to a civil war, no one wants that. I don't know if it is just me but I noticed people that have a flag that contains both a star and stripes tend to resent imperial authority and have a rebellious nature.


Blog Archive

What September 2026 Means to Me

September 26 was quite difficult, I won't say why. All I will say is there was a health crisis involving someone close to me, I will say...