Monday 2 March 2020

Covid 19

I think that the Covid 19 virus is more serious than people think. The virus is here to stay and it belongs to a family of viruses that include Sars. It mutates and even in its current form it is very dangerous, it kills more that 2 percent of the hosts. It may not kill many people now but as it mutates it will become more dangerous. 

I see Covid 19 as a warning to humanity. When you exploit and kill animals then you invite diseases into the community. This will continue to happen until we change our ways. I think we should leave the animals alone and become vegetarian and vegan. I am only vegetarian now but this has inspired me to becoming semi - vegan, a person that doesn't buy dairy products but will eat a biscuit with egg in the ingredients if it is given to me. 

Once again a strange Spring  is changing me. I have been a vegetarian for 12 years and now I am slowly turning into a vegan. Animals will be exploited and killed but I will have nothing to do it. 

Blog Archive

Bus Day

Jacob, my son.  I recently learned that one of the bus companies where we live will close down their depot. This means the routes they run w...