Sunday 5 April 2020

5G Covid19 Conspiracy

The roads are largely empty at present but I still see over powered cars smashed up on the side of the road. I think some of these car companies should change their logo to a skull. If you crash your car and the truth doesn't make sense then the lie to cut a long story short is "cramp in both legs". 

Some people are telling me there is a connection between covid19 and 5G masts. I don't think there is because the radio waves in 5g masts are a millimetre long, similar to the WiFi signals in your home. They are harmless in my opinion. 

The thing I am worried about  is 5g is connected to driverless automated vehicles (remote si and live satnav maps) , people that work behind a wheel may be out of a job soon. It would be nice to have a small subscription fee and have machines move you anywhere you like but they should be deliberately slower than vehicles driven by people so they may keep their jobs and have one competitive edge. 

I won't have a use for 5g because 4g is fast enough for me. I get all the internet I need from 4g. 


Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...