Wednesday 8 April 2020

Things that bring me joy

There are many things that bring me joy in this world. Some things may be familiar to you and others may be strange, here are a few of them. 

I enjoy watching people doing very difficult things, not always but quite often. One thing that stands out is the "Unbeatable Banzuke TV show". Unbeatable banzuke is a Japanese TV show about extremely difficult challenges. One of the tasks requires people to walk on their hands through several obstacles without falling over, another one involves people going through an obstacle course on a uni-cycle. To get a clearer picture of what I am writing about I suggest you look up "unbeatable Banzuke" on a free video platform like YouTube. 

Another thing I like is maximum utilisation, when people exploit a service fully. An example is when a relative of mine used the full length of a bus route for a bus pass. She had a bus pass and took the bus from the start of the route outside where she lived in South Harrow and got off the Bus at the end of its route in Watford to work, the bus route was the number 258 I believe, if she had used half of the route and got off in headstone then she would still pay the same price for the bus pass, the way London functions is strange to me. The distance between South Harrow and Watford in London is quite long. 


Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...