Tuesday, 28 July 2026

All Wrong

I was thinking there was a time when everyone was wrong. One thousand years ago, everyone thought the sun was going around us, everyone was wrong. We are going around the sun; even that is wrong, We're actually going around the solar systems centre of mass, sometimes the solar system's centre of mass is slightly above the sun's surface. Jupiter  and Saturn pull the center of gravity away from the centre of the sun. The sun is also going around the solar system's centre of mass so it looks like it is wobbling from a distance. Sometimes I ask myself what's going on, why are we here. 
I learnt of a death of a family friend today, I have reached an age when many people slightly older than me pass away. 
Every day has to count for something. Every day has to mean something because time is so short. 


Blog Archive

All Wrong

I was thinking there was a time when everyone was wrong. One thousand years ago, everyone thought the sun was going around us, everyone was ...