Saturday 30 May 2020

Racism

A few days ago I learned that a police officer in America caused the death of a black man by crouching his knee into his neck. I got the impression that the cop was racist. 

If the man was white would he have crouched on his neck? Not sure. Its not fair really. I don't even think the man that was killed did anything wrong, I think the cheque was given to him and it wasn't fraudulent.

If you are reading this now and have experienced racism then I can only say I pity you because you were judged by your body and not your mind or character, that isn't fair. Keep your chin up if you can and remember that life is short and try to be optimistic. Look for excellence in yourself and rise above the prejudice. I can say no more. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...