Thursday 7 May 2020

Set apart

One thing I have clarity about is that I am very different to most people so all the things I create are not valued by most people, and the things most people like are not valued by me. 

For instance, I am a man but I hate football and find it very boring. I am left handed, most people are right handed. I watch videos that challenge you not to laugh and I win because they are not funny to me, I see someone falling over and then I think that gravity has pulled them down and I don't understand why it is funny. People send me videos of people doing pranks in lifts and I feel sad because I see everyone laughing and I don't find it funny at all. Sometimes I wonder if I even belong on this planet. I don't like star wars, I don't like any of the star wars movies, I don't understand how hundreds of troopers can fail to shoot a small group of people, they hit everything with their Lazer guns except the people they are aiming at. The whole movie franchise makes me sleep. 

That is why my creations are not very popular, because most people are very different to me. But I intend to continue making them because there are people like me in this world but they are minority and I am very patient and I love creating things. 

Even if one in one hundred people like what I do, that is still a lot of people, I will continue to make public things and be patient. I will save a small bottle of whiskey for when my youtube channel has 100 subscribers, there is 67 of them at the moment. 

I am not popular and I'm not bright but I am very patient, that is my best virtue that I have. I won't try to force people to like my creations, I will just leave them in plain sight and wait. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...