Friday 15 May 2020

The mark of the Swiss

Earlier in the week I discovered that a Swiss company had developed a test kit for Covid19 that was 100% accurate. Most test kits give a false positive because they detect antibodies for other Corona viruses that are similar but harmless. I wasn't surprised that it was a Swiss company. They are good a making things, they are the European equivalent to the Japanese. 

There are men in this world that chase after women, even when they are married. There are men that chase after the thrill of driving fast. There are men that chase after respect and fear. I chase the Mark of the Swiss, excellence and modesty. I want to make things that are outstanding and bring joy to others and be a modest man that doesn't show off. The Swiss make a cheese that behaves like bread, they make trucks that hardly ever break down, they make mechanical wrist watches that are so good, they are more accurate that quartz crystal digital ones. The Swiss make the best Chocolates in the world. Everything they make is outstanding. 

My light box arrived yesterday, I will see what kind of animations I can make. What kind of things can I make that are amazing? 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...