Wednesday 20 May 2020

I see a IKEA

Sometimes when I am sitting with family members and watching a movie, I find it a bit boring so I imagine I am in an Ikea home store. I look at the wall paper and furniture in the movie and think about it. I think people don't notice the furniture and walls when they are watching movies, it's a Alan thing I guess. 

That is what IKEA is all about to me, just looking at all the room displays then buying a few boxes of batteries and utensils and eating in the restaurant. Eating the veggie meatballs and cheese sauce. 

I like the colour Green and Blue so I especially like the colour Turquoise, it seems to be both green and blue at the same time, a nice colour. I'm English so I spell "colour" like that if you were wondering. 

If I was in control of the decorations of a room I would pick a metallic shiny paint or wallpaper, not to show off but for practical reasons. If the walls were shiny then I could use weaker light bulbs that transmit only three or four hundred lumens and still have plenty of brightness. Last night I was looking at Metallic wall paper and paint on you tube. The gold paper is a bit too much for me but Metallic iridescent Turquoise is very nice. Worlth looking up I think, be careful though, youtube gets confused with phone wall paper and actual wall paper. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...