Saturday 23 May 2020

Breezy Day

Jacob, my son. You seem to be doing very well and you are leaving your infancy. You can walk with assistance of one hand. The barrier between you walking unassisted is very thin. 

You are very eager to walk and reach out your hands to tell me you want to walk. 
It was while you were mastering walking that I was trying to find clippers to cut my hair. They are sold out everywhere and only the expensive ones are left. All the barbers are still closed because of the lockdown. It is like the whole of spring just came and went. The lockdown spring of 2020, everything just stopped. The spring you went from infant to toddler is the spring when the world was in crisis. April was particularly bad. Now summer has arrived and I don't know what will happen. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...