Thursday 21 May 2020

Remembering Massachusetts

Not long ago in the previous decade I went to a family wedding in the USA. They were living in westborough in the American state of Massachusetts. The city of Boston is inside the state of Massachusetts and New York state is nearby. 

I managed to visit Boston city twice. I saw many things. A saw the place where the American Revolution started and they revolted against the English. I also saw Atlantic avenue and their own big park and the costal areas. 

I went on their metro rail. They have three tracks. Not sure how they work though. I remember the lines are named after colours. They have the red line and the orange line and green line. I remember the green line was like a tram that goes below ground. It runs on the road then it doubles as a metro rail train and stops at Subway stations.  I used the commuter train to get from Westborough to Boston, the train has two floors and it was diesel powered, it was a huge monster of a train and the platforms are much lower than the platforms in the uk and people would just walk across the tracks to get to the other platform. I remember that commuter rail in the state of Massachusetts is coloured purple on the maps, not sure if it is the same in other American states. 


Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...