Tuesday 1 October 2024

What September 2024 Means to Me

For about a year there has been a persistent proxy war between Iran backed paramilitary groups and Israel. In my view Israel has shown humanity and restraint but it must defend itself to survive. For some strange reason the news was criticising Israel for defending itself and trying to rescue its hostages. Some people hated Israel, but I didn't; I understand what has happened, thousands of fighters are trying to iradicate them and dismantle their state, they looked for peace, but there was no peace, only a need to defend their people from those that are filled with malice and hate. People that want to exterminate them. 

Now at the end of September, the fighting escalated. Thousands of Missiles were exchanged. I'm hopeful that there will be peace. At the time of writing this, I learned that Iran directly fired missiles at Israel. 
The apps in my phone were making the world a small place, I could get digital books through my Library account and read through them. Sometimes we hang on to little perks to keep us happy, the joy of reading can be one of those perks. When you find a book you find interesting, you can read through it and have some joy.  The joy of being lost in a book is very nice. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...