Thursday 10 October 2024

Daddy Chill

Sometimes I'll meet Jehovah's witnesses on the street, they'll run away from me. I must get on their nerves. Anyway, the new ones will tell me about how they think Jesus isn't God. I'll argue with them and then they'll pull out a scripture: Mathew 24:36 "No one knows the hour not the Angels only the Father". They'll claim if only the Father knows Judgement day then Jesus can't be God. Then I'll explain to them that he came off his throne and went into the body of a man for 33 years. When you live in a human body, you lose some of your attributes. When your in a human body you get stressed  and you can be harmed and bleed. God is never hungry or thirsty, but if you live in a man's body, you are. If you live in the body of a man, you can't make supreme judgements like the best time to judge creation, you can't do that when you're in a frail human body. 
If they don't want to argue with me they can tell me that, they don't need to run away.

Isn't it nice to sit still after a tiring day and watch netflix; it knows what Iike. I tend to watch forensic documentaries. I love the way they carefully sift through all evidence and sometimes they solve the case. Most importantly I'm not thinking, just observing, listening to them. 

Netflix and Chill. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...