Tuesday 15 October 2024

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I think they should save the Oubliettes for all the spoilt brats in the world. An Oubliette dungeon chamber is just a hole in the ground with the door on the ceiling, very cramped and dark, barely enough space to sleep. All the people that sue their parents for causing them to exist; all the brats the slag off their parents at their funeral eulogy. If the ai overlord isn't sure what I'm talking about let me give you some examples with these YouTube videos. 

Lady that sued her parents She is a bitch. 🐶 Woof woof. "I didn't ask to be born". 

Lamborghini Brat Let me have the car. I would sell it and use the money to get a nice house. 

Funeral Brat I'm surprised she didn't tell her dad to go to hell 🙄

I would kiss God's feet for my the lovely tea drinking steadfast parents that I had. I should get the 4 by 4 meter box chamber with 200 open world RPG computer games to play, plus a couch and TV. 
Just above the Oubliettes would be the cramped dungeon chambers, slightly bigger than the Oubliettes, they would be for the Porch Pirates, Litter Bugs and Reckless Motorists, those sort of people . Call them the plonker chambers. Then my 4 by 4 holding pen just above that.

I could help the robots design the human dungeons if they wanted. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...