Monday 29 July 2024

Paris Olympics Doesn't Exist

In my little world the Paris Olympics doesn't exist. I'm paying no attention to the event or even acknowledging it existed. In the opening ceremony I felt like they were mocking Jesus. They were recreating a painting of the last supper in a disrespectful way. 
This blog could have had more visits if I covered the Olympics but respect for Jesus is more important to me. I'm surrounded by people all the time that can't even return a simple greeting, people with no heart.  But Jesus came and lay down his life so we can have eternal life after death, that should merit some respect. I'm not rioting, I'm not threatening anyone, I'm just choosing to completely ignore the whole even as if it never existed. This may be the only time I mention Paris 2024. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...