Sunday 7 July 2024

Tense Game

On Saturday evening at about 17:00, England played against Switzerland in the quarter finals of the European football tournament. It was a very tense game and went all the way to the penalty stage. We won on penalties. It was a very narrow escape. It reminds me of the movie Indepence Day when they were trying to escape from the alien mother ship and the doors were closing in front of them and they squeezed through the doors just in time before they closed. 
I think the game was more interesting because it was so close. 

I couldn't help but think about the swiss army knife, folding pocket multi tool. Then I was looking up the leather man pocket tool because it works in a similar way. Then I was watching videos of pocket multi tools in general. I went through several videos of folding pocket tools on YouTube. The Swiss make some very interesting things. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...