Tuesday 2 July 2024

Who let my bulls out

In my town there is a local MP candidate that had life sized printed cutouts of himself tied to some of the lamp posts. I thought it was a good idea, for a second I would think It was a real person standing there and look at him. It wasn't long before many of the cutouts were defaced, one had his head ripped off, another was pulled down and stumped on. I feel shame, he isn't even in a party, he was independent candidate. 
I imagined putting a large box in a town square full of bulls. The images on the box would represent different points of view. If people damaged the box because of loss of self control and malice, they would free the bulls and get bashed by the bulls. I would say, "who let my bulls out, who who?". They would blame me for their injuries and I would tell them I didn't let my bulls out, you did. 

I would be like those guys on the internet that prank porch pirates, they take the box and paint or poop flies out on their face. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...