If you're in a large arcade then it doesn't matter what it is like outside. Those coin pushers are so fun, you can get £5 of 2p coins and it would take an hour to lose all 250 of them; some of the coins will drop back out so it is more than 300 drops. I like the ones that give you tickets when the coins drop out. There is a technique to it, skill is involved; you have to get the timing just right and get enough of them to make a wedge to push the coins in front.
I am Alan Booth, an ordinary British Man . I'm not one of the famous people that have the same name as me, just an ordinary guy. Welcome to my main blog, a true reliable record of history from the perspective of an ordinary man, a place filled with my thoughts; perhaps my thoughts will persist longer on here than in my brain itself. My twitter I.D. is @alspresso.
Saturday, 20 July 2024
Overcast again
Here in Britain it is overcast with clouds again. You get a few days of sunshine then a cloudy day. As far back as I can remember it was always like that. Every sunny day we get is precious, but there is no breeze on a sunny day so it feels very very hot. It's a good time to get lost in a book when it is cloudy. There are lots of interesting books out there.
Blog Archive
Health Crisis
We rely on many small parts to stay alive and well, in some cases the structural integrity of a wafer thin membrane can make a difference be...
-
I went to Canary Wharf yesterday to see the winter lights. They call it a warf but it is no longer used as a dock and the whole river penins...
-
I was wondering earlier if the name Geoffrey would be out of use in 50 years from now, if it were, would people wonder why? They would say i...
-
I recently learned that the elected labour party of Britain had prepared a budget; a plan for how public spending will be gathered and divid...