Monday 8 July 2024

If I was loaded

Here in Britain if someone is loaded, it means they have come across a lot of money. If I was loaded, I would take all my hobbies to the next level. I would have a work shop where I build stuff and make test rigs and stuff like that. My man cave wouldn't just be a bar in my sitting room like it is now, it would be a whole room full of toys. 
It would be so nice to build a glass cabinet filled with collected toys. I would fill it with micro arcade machines from myArcade.com. I would collect them all. 

I would have all the Evercade games consoles and all the Evercade cartridges in another cabinet. 

No showing off, no fancy cars, just an ability to do all my hobbies nicely and have a nice home to live in. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...