Friday 5 July 2024

All in the Hands

Many people I know feel a deep sense of dread or they feel frustrated . Here in Britain the center-right voters split into two groups, some voted for the conservative party and others for the reform party. The centre-left had one clear party to vote for, they chose Labour. About half the voting public feel upset about the outcome. The summer here in Britain is quite dark, overcast with clouds and rain. I thought I should share an idea on here to help people keep their chin up a bit. 

Joy as I know it is all in the Hands. If you keep your hands busy, you will get more joy. Making things or drawing things is the way to be happy. 

I draw pictures with pens and pencils every day. My hobby is a gift from God because I have two working hands to keep busy. If you're playing a guitar or building a test rig for experiments, the joy is the same. 

Sometimes I watch videos on YouTube of people building things. I watch other guys build all sorts of things, roller coasters in their back garden, home aquariums and ponds, test rigs for experiments and things like that. 

Use those God given gifts, make things with your hands or use your working eyes to read books. All those things can bring joy. 



Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...