Monday 7 October 2024

One year proxy war

On the 7th of October 2023, thousands of fighters attacked Israeli citizens under command of Hamas, a proxy group for Iran, they killed over a thousand people. Then there was been a nonstop influx of missiles coming from Yemen, Lebanon and Gaza. Israel retaliated and tried to rescue their hostages. 

Lots of ordinary people that are like myself were caught up in this war; people that that have no interest in war or fighting. I can't help them much, I can only share how I deal with stress and fear.
To deal with stress and fear, I fill my mind with problems and try to find a simple way to solve them. I create many things in my head that could be of assistance to society. I play computer games where there is more than one way to complete it like modern Zelda games. If you can't control what is happening around you, all you can do is pray and be filled with different thoughts. Pray and Play, work and dream. Be filled with other thoughts. 

The latest Zelda game is grand, you can gather all sorts of objects on your quests and use them in different ways. You can cook them or sell them or fuse them to weapons. There is more than one way to solve problems in this game. 

Try and stay out of the way of fighting, don't go to look at the explosions and flashing. Be safe people. Pray for peace. 


Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...