Sunday 31 May 2020

What May 2020 Means to me

May has come to an end and this is the last bit of Spring. Me and everyone I know has made it through the 2020 Lockdown Spring so far. The stress level for me was the same as Jacob's spring the previous year when my son Jacob was born. My son changed from an infant to a toddler during the Spring lockdown and is nearly walking independently. 

The island of Great Britain and much of the world was still on lockdown to control the covid19 pandemic that emerged the previous winter although many countries including the United Kingdom loosened its lockdown rules towards the end of the month. My island nation lost many people to the virus, close to 40,000 last time I checked. 

Towards the end of the month a police officer arrested and crouched on a man's neck and caused his death. It was seen as a racist assault and triggered many riots throughout America. 

At the same time as the American riots, a Private company called SpaceX took astronauts into space and docked them with the international space station. It is the first time an independent company did such a thing. Elon musk is a clever guy but I think he is better at naming spaceships than people, I will leave it at that. I will cover the topic in more detail when I have more information. 

What is instore for June 2020? All I know is it is the start of summer. I know nothing else. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...