Tuesday 2 June 2020

Human Trap

In my little world there is a place called lemon valley, a place to put thought machines that don't work or can't be made at the present time. In lemon valley there are all sorts of machines and most of them clearly won't work at all. Some of them may work. 

Some of the thought machines are people traps. They are devices that trap people without harming them. The traps would be used by police forces or in houses to stop intruders and even by the military to trap fighters that mingle amongst civilians. These machines were brought to the surface when I saw George Floyd died when a police officer crouched on his neck. I would love to supply police forces with people traps because I know that the deaths and injuries would drop worldwide. 

Sometimes police officers kill because they hate ethnic groups, other times it is by accident. A death is a death and I would love to save lives in my own benign way. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...