Saturday 6 June 2020

Crouching effect

There were a lot of protests today against racism. I never would have guessed the scale of the chain reaction caused by the crouching cop Derek Chauvin. Riots and mass Covid19 infections, the unnecessary deaths of many people. 

If I were to say the police officer Derek Chauvin was racist, I would be a liar because I don't know him. I don't know if he was crouching on George's neck because he was black or if he just arrests everyone like that or perhaps a weapon was pulled on him in a previous arrest and that was messing with his head. Police officers have mental breakdowns sometimes because they deal with a lot of violence and abuse. 

It is true that there is a lot of racism about in every profession but sometimes it is not clear where it is coming from. When I was a boy I found a dried up river and poured water onto it to see the water flow, when I poured the water it didn't flow. It pooled and formed a puddle. The slope of the river was too shallow to push the water down stream, water only flowed if there was a lot of it. You see that is how society works, individual people may not be the problem. The problem may be everything as one entity. When river water flows it isn't falling to the sea it is being pushed by the water molecules behind it. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...