Thursday 11 June 2020

Toppling Statues

So far I would say that in june, people around the world were toppling statues of people that were evil bastards when they were alive. I had no hard feelings for most of them, they were slave traders and generals from fascist militaries. 

If Winston Churchill's statue was toppled I would be a little upset because he was what I call a flawed hero. He was racist and and alcoholic but he resisted hitler and stopped the third Reich from taking over the world. 

He did all the negotiating to get Indians Canadians and persuade USA to help us fight Hitler. Lesser leaders simply saw the huge military machine that Hitler had assembled and decided to cooperate or surrender. 

I don't care much about statues, I have no hard feelings if they are pulled down, unless the fall on my feet. 


Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...