Tuesday 9 June 2020

Brit sickness

Spring 2020 was written off for most people because of the lockdown. If I wasn't doing key work, I was at home. Most my family's birthdays are in Spring so I was absent from their parties and even my own son's birthday was spent isolated at home however the United Kingdom still had the most Covid19 deaths in the world. At first I thought that the government messed up. Then I realized that the problem was not the government, it was the Brits themselves. 

Through my own observations and from looking at the news I can say that the Brits are very stubborn and don't like being told what to do. The British people routinely violated the lockdown rules, they staged several protests including conspiracy theory demonstrations, BLM anti racist protests and a community demolition of a statue. When I went to the park to exercise I noticed there was large groups of people sitting together on the grass having a meal and sunbathing. This was happening throughout the country and throughout spring. I'm not knocking those people, all I am saying is don't blame the government if there were many Covid19 deaths when you are defying the lockdown requests. 

The good thing is the government doesn't tell people to not drink petrol, otherwise there would be dead bodies on the street farting out LPG. The Brits are stubborn, I can say that because I am British. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...