Wednesday 6 May 2020

New creation

Over the last 4 or 5 days I created a short documentary video entirely on my phone for the second time. It is the first time I made such a video on my present phone and I think the microphone on this phone is better than my previous phone. The video is called 5 things that are hidden. 

I used a video editing app called cyberlink director. And I made most of the graphics myself including the drawings. 

I define myself as a boat that is heading for placid waters. A being that likes to have a peaceful existence and I like to take passengers into my little world. I created many things that dilute the poisonous thoughts in this world with better thoughts that are more happy and peaceful. 

If I have to wait for a short time then you will find me making something while I wait. If there is one thing I can be grateful for, it is that I am able to make some things that go around the world. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...