Friday 8 May 2020

calm day

Jacob, my son. If you want to know what you were like in your second spring in this world, I can tell you. 

Half of you baby teeth have emerged, most of your front ones are fully visible. You can walk with assistance and like to jump up and down when you are on your feet. You have lots of toys but you seem more interested in the tumble drier and TV stand. You also seem to love music and dance when you hear it. You love to explore things and crawl into small spaces like the gap between the couch and the wall. 

You can eat adult food and seem to like adult food more than baby food. You are very determined to speak and sometimes use your hands in your mouth to create sounds. You can say Daddy, Muma, No and Hey. 

When I open the front door, you crawl towards the door very quickly and have an excited expression on your face, but you don't like direct sunlight. I guess it is just another place to explore. 

I have so much to learn about you my son. I will do my best to give you a happy life. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...