Sunday 3 May 2020

Adolf Assassination

If I had created a time machine and assassinated Adolf Hitler before he had become the leader of Germany then perhaps the Holocaust would never happen. But I would still be a murderer, right? 

The problem is if I kill Adolf then the motive to kill him also gets destroyed. If Adolf is dead then he doesn't create the so called final solution and I don't need to make a time machine stop him and then he is free to live and destroy. Then I do go back and then I don't the event becomes like a flickering light that goes on and off continuously for eternity. 

It is very good that I'm not telepathic because people would just walk up to me and tell me to stop thinking, they would say think-up instead of shut up and give me a bottle of vodka to switch off my restless mind. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...