Wednesday 27 May 2020

Racism in China

I learned not long ago that there is some racism occuring in China, I don't know the scale of it. I think they also have an issue with Christians. In my view, Jesus is blameless and kind to all so hating people that follow him is not logical to me. People did evil acts in the past in his name but they were the ones doing the deeds. 

I think there is four different types of racism. There is racism that is caused by ignorance, people are taught that an ethnic group are bad. There is racism that is caused by fear, people are afraid that an ethnic group are harmful to them and hate them. There is racism caused by racism, like a retaliation, someone experiences racism and wants to be racist back. Then there is racism caused by arrogance, one ethnic group thinks they are better then another ethnic group. I think there is a spectrum involved. Perhaps there is more than one type of racism inside a person, perhaps fear and ignorance together for example. 

It's not fair though, whatever reason a person has for being racist. A person is being judged by their body and not by their mind. No one wants to be judged by other people that don't know them in a negative way and no one wants to be discriminated against by other people. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...