Saturday 16 May 2020

Calm night

Jacob, my son. We are approaching the end of spring. You have changed so much. You are close to walking independently, you can support your own weight and walk when your hands are being held but you haven't quite mastered balance just yet. It takes a bit of practice. It is during the Pandemic lockdown spring of 2020 that you were taking your first steps, a big milestone in a time of crisis. 

You bring me so much joy, you are an innocent being waiting to grow into a man.  I feel like I have a purpose. My purpose is to be the best dad that can be and try to bring you many happy memories. I will bring to you the best I can offer, my free time and love. 
I will teach you more than any teacher, I will bring you all the wisdom passed down from our ancestors and show you how to learn independently.  I pray to to that you have a happy, healthy and peaceful life. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...