Wednesday, 29 July 2026

Another Drought

It hasn't rained for a long time, all the grass has dried up and turned yellow. There was a sequence of heat waves that swept throughout the country. People are a bit more irritable because of heat. When it is very hot I find that 7up and Sprite tastes Sweet, when it is cold they taste sour. I realised that my pallet changes with the weather, the drinks are same. When it is cold I like the taste of sour food and when it is hot I like the taste of sweet food. This means I like 7up and Sprite or any other lemon and lime carbonated drinks when it is very hot or very cold outside for different reasons. 

When it's not very hot or cold, just balanced  then I don't like the taste of sprite or 7up because they taste sour and my like of sour taste requires the cold. 

When it rains I see motorists take more risks while driving. I think people take more risks when they see rain, not sure why though, it is like there is a deeper framework to our existence that dictates our actions. When it is hot and dry people are more careful. 

Blog Archive

Another Drought

It hasn't rained for a long time, all the grass has dried up and turned yellow. There was a sequence of heat waves that swept throughout...