Monday, 27 July 2026

Bordeaux Bush Fire

I learnt today that large wild bush fires were breaking out near the french city of Bordeaux : it's pronounced "bordow".  Did I mention the English admire french food and wine? We do. This place is for the truth. 
I think if you see yellow grass in Europe, you should stay away from the woods or wild areas because they could very quickly turn into a fiery tempest. 

I think many wild areas in Europe  has turned into a tinder box. A single spark or careless flame would set off a wild fire. 
One minute you're standing in a paradise, the next minute your in a hell-scape, flames and ashes everywhere. 

Every being in this world perishes, every animal and plant. That is the only thing that is guaranteed. 

Blog Archive

Judas was Good

It dawned on me that there was a lot of good in Judas Iscariot, even though he betrayed Jesus. There is evidence in the scriptures themselve...