Monday, 27 July 2026

Bordeaux Bush Fire

I learnt today that large wild bush fires were breaking out near the french city of Bordeaux : it's pronounced "bordow".  Did I mention the English admire french food and wine? We do. This place is for the truth. 
I think if you see yellow grass in Europe, you should stay away from the woods or wild areas because they could very quickly turn into a fiery tempest. 

I think many wild areas in Europe  has turned into a tinder box. A single spark or careless flame would set off a wild fire. 
One minute you're standing in a paradise, the next minute your in a hell-scape, flames and ashes everywhere. 

Every being in this world perishes, every animal and plant. That is the only thing that is guaranteed. 

Blog Archive

What September 2026 Means to Me

September 26 was quite difficult, I won't say why. All I will say is there was a health crisis involving someone close to me, I will say...