Thursday 2 April 2020

Wonders of Soup

Last Month in march, me and my small family became very sick. My temperature rose to 39.5 °c and stayed at that temperature for 3 days, my throat was swallen and I found it hard to breathe freely. 5 days later I was still getting high temperature on and off and felt dizzy when I stood upright. I lost my appetite and found it hard to swallow food. 

There was one food I was able to consume freely and that was soup. I forgot how nice soup is, even for a vegetarian like me. It is easy to swallow and smells nice and it is quite cheap. Also if you have a dried up baguette, you can eat it with the soup and it would become soft again. There is dehydrated soup that you just add hot water, and there is ready prepared soup in cans and plastic tubs. Perhaps I will eat a lot more soup for now on. 

If you buy a multi pack of soup you get change from 50p for each unit and the dehydrated cup soups come with 4 sachets and they are less than £1, good for taking at work. Plus. There are many different recipes to choose from, even if you are vegan. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...