Friday 3 April 2020

Chop Chop

One thing that is bad about the internet is that we are exposed to videos that poison our minds. Road rage, violence or just plain dirty things. They alter our minds slightly in a negative way. 

Not too long ago I saw I lady being executed, she was convicted of killing a child. The penalty was decapitation by sword. The video had not yet been censored on the social media platform. The woman was telling them that she was innocent in Arabic. They pulled her to the floor and cut her head off. The woman saw the shadow of the sword swing down and she screamed very loud and then sputtered as the sword slashed through her neck. 

I instantly regretted watching the video, I felt a jolt of electricity surge through my spine and into my kidneys then out into my stomach and the acid in my stomach went into my mouth and I ran to the bathroom to spit it out, I also felt pitty because it is very scary having your head chopped off. I didn't hate the man with the sword because he was putting a killer to death, he thought she is a killer because she was found guilty.  He was just doing his duty. 

Well, the following month I was at the market place and the trader dropped a large cauliflower on the floor, the sound of the vegtable hitting the floor reminded me of what I saw and the feeling came back and I had another acid mouth but I swallowed it and bent over from feeling sick. The trader asked me if I was ok. There is a lie I tell to cut a long story short, I said I had a cramp. That lie works well for other things too like of you try to ride your bike on one wheel, fall over and smash a glass pane on your parents greenhouse. It is not a lie to be deceptive but to keep things simple. Anyway, he asked me if the cramp was in the legs and I said "yes" and he told me not to run too much in the gym. I said "ok". 

I'm over it now but you see the video had a negative effect and it would be better if I never saw it. 


Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...