Wednesday 29 April 2020

Legal High

I am probably the only person on Earth that sees Brussel sprouts as a drug. I am a very typical English man but I deviate from normal quite a bit. 

Most English people like to fry their breakfast, eat bread for lunch and grill their dinner. I am like that, I like to eat fried eggs and fried bread, my breakfast is full of fat. I am a vegetarian so I don't eat grilled steak for dinner, but many English people will put steak in boiling water for 10 minutes then grill it until it is tanned to their liking.  I cut vegtables and put them in a large ceramic bowl with a glass lid. I don't add any water to the bowl and I put it in the microwave with the lid on, most people's microwaves are more powerful than mine so I would recommend they put it on full power for just 15 minutes and leave it in there for five, remember to leave the lid on the bowl when it is cooking.  When it is done I put the vegtables in my plate and pour lots of gravy on it. I will also grill mushrooms and hash browns to go with it. 

Well, what I am saying is over the years I have noticed that food effects my brain after about 4 hours. If I eat a lot of white bread I find that I get iritated more often and have less interest in reading. If I eat brown bread then I am just so. If I eat lots of oven steamed cabbage such as Brussel sprouts or red Cabbage I find that after 4 hours I feel happy for no reason. 

Food with high sugar and weak starches make me negative and iritable and foods with green vegtables and lots of fat make me happy and calm, I don't know why. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...