Monday 27 April 2020

Calm night

Jacob, my son. You are one year old and have started to walk with assistance. You can support your weight but can't quite balance just yet. When I hold your hands, you are able to walk. I sense that by the end of Spring you will be able to walk freely without assistance but there is no pressure, just about every healthy person walks freely in this world. 

I am taking time now to observe that you are learning to walk during the Pandemic spring lockdown of 2020. This is your second spring in this world and the world you live in is suffering a lot. Many people in the world can't work and trade because their place of work is closed down because of quarantine measures. Many families have lost loved ones and many people became very sick throughout this spring including our own leader PM Boris Johnson. The covid19 virus seems to be very dangerous and many people are thinking carefully where they put their hands and where they stand. 

Every day I am alive in this world I am learning a little bit more about you. Every day I see you I get a clearer picture. 


Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...