Monday 13 April 2020

Lamborghini Brat

Yesterday I watched a video of a doting father giving his daughter a Lamborghini as a gift. Instead of saying "thank you Dad" she was angry and complaining about it. At present you can find the video using the key words Lamborghini Brat. 

I thought to myself that he isn't even obligated to buy her any car at all. No one ever bought me a car, I worked the tosh out of myself for the two little city cars that I have owned. Even if my parents give me a pair of socks as a gift I am very pleased. I am pleased with every gift my parents have ever given me, from my first phone; Nokia 3310, my first games consol; sega megadrive and even my TV. I am very grateful for all the things my parents got me even to this day I feel lucky to have them. 

I thought about what I would do if I was given a Lamborghini. I would sell it then buy a brand new Honda, go on a once in a life time working man's holiday (Caribbean cruise and resort combo 3 weeks) and I would use the change left over to get a nice mortgage for a house with a little garden. I would kiss the person's feet if they bought me such a thing, anyway if she still doesn't like it, I will take it. 


Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...