Tuesday 21 April 2020

Conspiracy Lane

These few weeks I have been up to my eyeballs in conspiracy theories connected to Covid19, I don't believe any of them and I have nothing against people that do. 

Some people think there is no virus, they think that the symptoms are caused by 5g radio transmitters. I don't think so, radio waves are very wide compared to infra red light, visible light and ultraviolet light so the photons in the ray collide with tissue matter less often so they should be more safe I think. 

Other people claim the virus was made in a lab. I don't think so, I don't even think you can make viruses in a lab at present. Viruses come from the cells of other beings such as animals and other people. Bats seem to be the likely origin of the virus. 

Well I have nothing personal against people that are suspicious of infrastructure and labs, you are entitled to your opinions.  I don't think people that believe the conspiracy theories are draft, infact I get things wrong often so I wouldn't be surprised if I was wrong about this issue. But at this point in time I don't believe any of them. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...