Tuesday 7 April 2020

Mild Morning

Jacob, My Son.
You may be wondering why I write this blog, what is the purpose of this blog? You may be thinking, why? I started writing this blog 5 years ago because I realized that the company that provides the platform (blogger via google) doesn't charge anything for it. Since then I have literally written thousands of posts. In fact if you were to print all the posts I have written, the printout would be very heavy and difficult to carry. 
This blog is a hobby to me and it is also art. It is a way of expressing my thoughts to people around the world. It is the closest thing I have to telepathy. I feel that this world is filled with anger, violence, hate and dirty things and this blog dilutes all those things in a very slow and gentle way. This blog is one of my small gifts to this world, I gain nothing from it except feeling a little bit more happy because I have created something. I welcome everyone to write blogs like this so together we can dilute all the poison in this world and fill it with thought and debate. 

Why do I write this blog? To share my thoughts with the world, to give the people of the present and the future a small gift, like a painting or a poem, it is just there to create a flow of thoughts in the minds of others. It is also a reliable source of history to show people what it means to be an ordinary man living at the turn of the millennium. 

Over the years different media platforms have emerged that has allowed me to share with more people. Some of those platforms are more formal than others but the outcome is the same, my little world is diluting all the poisonous things in this world and turning it into the happy zone. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...