Monday, 6 February 2017

5 cent

I have made 5 cent on you tube. Most people would look at that and say that is terrible. I think  not!

I have about 20 subscribers, If I had 1 million subscribers then I would get 50,000 times that amount. That would be $2,500 dollars per month. That would be more than my income, even if I changed that money into £s.

Even if I have half a million subscribers, my lifestyle would change a lot because that means I would have a large income. I don't give up and will get half a million subscribers on my channel and more and more.

I am grateful for this five cent and all 50,000 five cents that will follow it every month in the near future.




Blog Archive

What September 2026 Means to Me

September 26 was quite difficult, I won't say why. All I will say is there was a health crisis involving someone close to me, I will say...