Monday, 2 April 2018

What March Means to Me

It is April now and most certainly Spring. To me March is the transition from winter to Spring although we really needed the daylight saving to know it because it was so cold and dark this month you could have easily not noticed spring's arrival.

The news is dominated by the Russian elections and poisoning of a former Russian agent and his daughter and Brexit. I had some time off work but I was sick with the flu and spent the whole time doing almost nothing. My view of Russians is the same, I see them as my Brothers and Sisters on the other side of the continent. I have no fear or hate for anyone in this world because my mind is filled with hunger for insight into the mysteries of life and beyond. I don't want any space in my mind to be taken up for hate, my life is too short for that.

I continued to nurture my new hobby to keep my mind clear during my down time and got some peace from it.
March is a busy time for my family in terms of birthdays.

I have nothing else to say about March except hope and progress for everyone.


Blog Archive

What September 2026 Means to Me

September 26 was quite difficult, I won't say why. All I will say is there was a health crisis involving someone close to me, I will say...