I feel like society is always looking to punish people too much because of a mistake. He reacted to something and didn't think it through, it is just a bad decision or error of judgement.
I am Alan Booth, an ordinary British Man . I'm not one of the famous people that have the same name as me, just an ordinary guy. Welcome to my main blog, a true reliable record of history from the perspective of an ordinary man, a place filled with my thoughts; perhaps my thoughts will persist longer on here than in my brain itself. My twitter I.D. is @alspresso.
Saturday, 9 April 2022
Will Smith Ban
I saw that Will Smith was banned from the film academy for 10 years today. I thought to myself that it is too harsh. I would not ban him more than 2 or 3 years at most if I was in charge. I would let him keep his award because he got that award through merit. I would issue a fine of about half a million dollars and a 1 or 2 year ban and that is it. Plus I would have a press conference were Will condemns his own actions to prevent other people imitating him.
Blog Archive
Health Crisis
We rely on many small parts to stay alive and well, in some cases the structural integrity of a wafer thin membrane can make a difference be...
-
I went to Canary Wharf yesterday to see the winter lights. They call it a warf but it is no longer used as a dock and the whole river penins...
-
I was wondering earlier if the name Geoffrey would be out of use in 50 years from now, if it were, would people wonder why? They would say i...
-
I recently learned that the elected labour party of Britain had prepared a budget; a plan for how public spending will be gathered and divid...