Saturday, 1 September 2018

What August means to me

It is September now and the summer is slowly comming to an end as we pass through the blurry boundary between summer and autumn.

To me August 2018 was the opposite to July, the month was colder than a typical August and it was fairly cloudy much of the time. Some of the trees reacted to the early cold spell by turning their leaves brown.

Two high profile people passed away in August, Aretha Franklin and John Mcain.

I worked very hard in my job and in trade, I frequently worked more than 100 hours per week. I am thankful that I have work but I am hopeful for something better.

In this month I learned some life changing news but I won't share it now.

Blog Archive

What September 2026 Means to Me

September 26 was quite difficult, I won't say why. All I will say is there was a health crisis involving someone close to me, I will say...