Thursday, 1 April 2021

Start of April

April has started, days are getting longer and warmer. I have started to draw pictures every day with some colour on them. 
The theme that I carry with me this spring is 'Lines of trance'. There are things that cause me to go into a trance like state of mind that is free of tension and stress. Things like playing Tetris and breaking lines when the falling shapes are fitted into place correctly. When I play Columns I also go into a tance like state of mind while I match up the gems. The ink lines I carefully draw on the paper are trance lines because they require my full concentration. Drawing sketches doesn't come naturally to me but it is a good way to tell a story in a blog. 

Blog Archive

What September 2026 Means to Me

September 26 was quite difficult, I won't say why. All I will say is there was a health crisis involving someone close to me, I will say...