Thursday 3 February 2022

Joe Rogan Spin

This week was dominated by Joe Rogan and Spotify being rocked by boycotts from musicians. I was angered by the musicians Boycotting the platform because Rogan was only talking about vaccines with vaccine skeptic doctors and doesn't always cover that topic, I thought it was a bit harsh. They are boycotting a platform because of a few  conversations or debates. 
I don't listen to Joe Rogan's talkshow podcasts but I saw it a few times in youtube debates because he invited Jordan Peterson on his show and I find Jordan Peterson's views interesting. Perhaps I will listen to Joe Rogan on my Smart speaker in the future. 

Most of my thoughts don't come from other people, they are a mixture of Practical thoughts and unnecessary thoughts. The practical thoughts are just me trying to make my life more simple and bringing down living costs. These self problem solving thoughts cause irritation in my mind after a while so then I have unnecessary thoughts that don't bring me benefits but they smooth over the practical thoughts. I will think about stars and all the mysteries of our world. I have Practical thoughts about my life and then less important thoughts. A very common thought I was thinking this week was  about was the Alpha Centauri Star system. 

Blog Archive

Bus Day

Jacob, my son.  I recently learned that one of the bus companies where we live will close down their depot. This means the routes they run w...