Sunday 6 August 2023

Wife's Birthday

It was my wife's birthday, I'm grateful we were allowed to live another year in this world without health issues. 

The day before my wife's birthday I went to the chat GPT site Chat.OpenAI  and noticed they had just released chat GPT4. They set it up so chat GPT3 is free to use but you have to pay to use chat GPT4. 


The artificial intelligence of GPT3 is still amazing to me, it thinks like a human but only faster. I asked it a specific thing to do and it thought about it and quickly came up with an answer.
I wanted it to think of a unique girl's name that was an abbreviation of 'British Way'; that is a very specific thing to ask and requires some thought and brainstorming. The machine did it though, it was very fast. It gave me 5 answers in seconds.

Blog Archive

Bus Day

Jacob, my son.  I recently learned that one of the bus companies where we live will close down their depot. This means the routes they run w...