Wednesday, 12 April 2023

Trump on Trial

I learned earlier in the week that the former president of the USA, Donald Trump had been summoned to court to defend himself against numerous accusations of different types of fraud. 
There was a long list of accusations ranging from his handling of public funds to altering business records. I think the American supreme court is suspicious of him committing fraud or embezzling public money. 

I make an effort not have an opinion about politicians. I tend to favour the Republican party because they don't want to increase the abortion window into the 3rd trimester and they support the police force and things like that but generally I don't really have much of a view. It doesn't matter because I'm British anyway, it has nothing to do with me. 

Blog Archive

October the 7th

About 3 years ago there was massive attack on Israeli communities led by Hamas. It was a Saturday during the Sabbath when Jews rest from wor...