Sunday 24 March 2024

Cancer in the royal Family

Recently at the tail end of winter and start of Spring 2024,  I learned that the Royal Family are dealing with cancer. Both King Charles the 3rd and the princes of Wales, Kate Middleton have cancer. The disease can affect anyone at any time. 
Cancer is caused by cancer cells, cells that are faulty and can't stop diving. The cancer cells cause the nearby tissues to die because they overcrowd the space and use up all the oxygen and glucose. Eventually if the cells are able to spread they would cause organ failure.

I try to make every day count because one day I will die like everyone else. No human I'm aware of has lived past 150 years of age. Even if it was normal to live beyond 200 years, that isn't a long time. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...