Tuesday 19 March 2024

Helter Skelter Spring

It is true Spring now, the word for the season and the object called a spring are spelled the same and sound the same so when I think of spring time, I think of things that have a helix shape as well. I was remembering riding the helter Skelter at the fair ground. I thought it was clever because they realised that the stiff fibers on a coir-Matt has very little friction when it is placed on a metallic surface or on wood. The coir-matt allowed you to go down a shallow prolonged slide that spirals downwards. Without the coir-matt the slide wouldn't work because the slope angle was too shallow. 
This spring is the first time I tried the Kombucha drink. It is a tea mixed with juice and live bacteria. The bacteria are friendly and the ones that are able to pass through your stomach alive start to live in your intestines and help your guts. You could say it has lasting health benefits. Since I took the drink I have been farting a bit less than normal. 

Blog Archive

Oubliette For Brats

If there is a day when artificial intelligence becomes sly against mankind and robots cast all people into a giant dungeon underground, I th...